Finished my strat.....

jhumber

Rather than post 1600x1200 pictures in this thread, you can see them (and read all about it) here: http://creationoffrank.blogspot.com

I cannot say enough positive things about the quality of the warmoth parts, they're second to none. Thanks very much to everyone at Warmoth who helped with the build.

Cheers,
Jordan.

Nice guitar!!
warmoth_body.jpg

That's a nice guitar you made, I prefer this body without pickguard though.

Now you have a Warmoth strat and the Fender body & neck. Almost two strats!

Sweet!!! That gray/black flame finish is about exactly what my plan for the LP neckthrough body project.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you now have your warmoth beast, and that original fender body and neck. Is the original back together and running, or does it have other plans?

If it were me, I'd string that fender up with .012s, and embark on an alternate tuning voyage!

The hell with that, you can always find some dumbass on eBay to give you enough for the Fender body to buy another Warmoth.

nathan a said:
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you now have your warmoth beast, and that original fender body and neck. Is the original back together and running, or does it have other plans?

I actually sold all the parts on ebay as I went along, so the only thing I actually have left is the original body......appearing on ebay soon :)

Back