Finish recommendation for this?

It's Buddy Guy!!!  How could you not do Polka Dot??????????

By the way his new CD is great.

Yeah Greg! that's exactly what I was thinking, too bad I didn't have an extra body kicking around, I would love to give that a shot! Did you get to meet Buddy?

Violin burst. it is really subtle and would make the signatures stand out more than a tobacco.

I don't know why you guys are disappointed!  I like that you cut into the signatures... it proves it was signed before it was routed, meaning at the Warmoth shop.  :icon_thumright:

I still vote for vintage tint, or the vintage tint polka dots.  :guitarplayer2:

Vintage tint pleez, or have the guys re-sign around the dots . . . UH ? :icon_scratch:

clear to vintage tint burst. Do something not in the catalogue, that we all know you can do!

Dude! you gotta try the polka dots!  :headbang: I'm working on finishing a warmoth jazzmaster in black with natural binding that's been signed by Nels Cline at the 50th jazmaster anniversary In NY last weekend, The fender reps there thought it looked pretty damn cool ! I'll post pics when I'm finished.

Gregg said:
0904080808.jpg

Hey Gregg, it's been a while.  What did you ever decide on?

vanhagar said:
Dude! you gotta try the polka dots!  :headbang: I'm working on finishing a warmoth jazzmaster in black with natural binding that's been signed by Nels Cline at the 50th jazmaster anniversary In NY last weekend, The fender reps there thought it looked pretty damn cool ! I'll post pics when I'm finished.

No kidding? That makes it the holy grail of Jazzmaster-dom!

Back