Finally decided to choose Warmoth

15142_1175221180773_1235380035_30461514_7812997_n.jpg

....Um, what are we talking about again?

Wow.

ORCRiST = Breastman  :binkybaby:

ORCRiST said:

Breastman = All mammals

Even chicks like breasts, although they rarely admit it. They're just a little blase about them unless they don't grow reasonable specimens of their own <grin>

It goes back to nurture. All mammals feed on the teats of their protective mothers; it's instinctive. So, you form engrams that associate survival and comfort with breasts.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Cagey said:
ORCRiST said:
ORCRiST = Breastman  :binkybaby:

Breastman = All mammals

Even chicks like breasts, although they rarely admit it. They're just a little blase about them unless they don't grow reasonable specimens of their own <grin>

It goes back to nurture. All mammals feed on the teats of their protective mothers; it's instinctive. So, you form engrams that associate survival and comfort with breasts.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Wow, that sounds so clinical. Call it what you want. I JUST LIKE 'EM.     :eek:

This really gets on my tits!!
(sorry Gary, I don't know what it means either)

poor Sean, his lovely iceman has been hijacked by boobs!!!

I love boobs!

Hehe! You and me, both. Few things in the world quite so attractive, which simply reinforces the point. It's built into you as surely as a blink reflex.

Marko said:

I love boobs!
If there's ever an acceptable way to hijack a thread, she would be it....
boobies.gif

Cagey said:
ORCRiST said:

Breastman = All mammals

Lies. Especially when it comes to humans. I'm pretty sure female's don't hold breats in quite the same esteem as males.

Be that as it may, I have a vast cross-section of empirical data were the male mammals consulted picked the ass or legs before
they picked breasts.

So, in summation Cagey - get your F-ing facts and generalizations straight!  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_biggrin:

ORC

Marko said:

I love boobs!

Thank you Marko.

I love boobs as much as the next guy but this is about the iceman

and here are the finished pictures

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

That does look like Palin and Rihanna!

And I feel sorry for the one on the rights back, Lugging those things around must ba painful.

Nice guitar by the way.

jackthehack said:
knucklehead G said:
And the specs on the girl?  :headbang:

I know her, you wouldn't believe the specs if I printed them out for you...

15142_1175221180773_1235380035_30461514_7812997_n.jpg

Wow! Are those factory or aftermarket?  She's got a nice body even with the cartoon titties!  Looks like someone slapped a set of fat girl mammaries on a regular chassis at the factory.  She is a boob man's dream come true!  And an all you can eat buffet for her kids!  Me, I'm more of an ass man myself...... so they really don't impress me that much!

And I like the guitar, pulled off rather well.  Tell me, is the Sarah Palin sticker under any clear or is she just stuck on top of everything?  Too bad you couldn't find a sticker like that with nipples, that would have been super awesome!  That guitar just screams naked boobs, so the sticker should be showing hers!  I like it!

BigBeard said:
And I like the guitar, pulled off rather well.   Tell me, is the Sarah Palin sticker under any clear or is she just stuck on top of everything?  Too bad you couldn't find a sticker like that with nipples, that would have been super awesome!  That guitar just screams naked boobs, so the sticker should be showing hers!  I like it!

The sticker was applied over the colour (obviously) and under about 10-12 layers of clear coat.

As for the nipple thing, the girlfriend at the time wanted it to stay "classy" so Sans nipple. I actually like it better this way though.

Back