Exotic wood cavity covers

Doughboy

I'd like to go all out on my next Warmoth build & would like a flame maple cavity cover to replace the regular black plastic one. Is there a site that sells such a thing?

Not that this helps now, but they used to come with them when they were Boogie Bodies.

IMG_0005-3.jpg

Doughboy said:
I'd like to go all out on my next Warmoth build & would like a flame maple cavity cover to replace the regular black plastic one. Is there a site that sells such a thing?

Maltozombie said:
There was a fellow here on the forum that was offering the very service you're looking for, not sure if he's still active on here though

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=6272.0

here's the thread he started
Hey Doughboy, I'm around again.  Read the post that had the link to the original post.  Long story on my absence, which I explained there.  I'd be happy to help you out with your covers.  I'm gonna need your plastic cover for a template, and either I can source the wood for you or you can source it yourself.  Here is my cover on my WGD:
m_0b321e39d8c646f399bf7e6cd7122337.jpg

I made this cover out of furniture grade maple plywood.

I do these for a very resonable price.  That price is of course, negotiable.  I will even entertain a trade.  Let me know what you might want to do.  I hope we can work together,  eventually I'd like to be the wood control cover guy for the forum like Doug is the neck plate guy!!!

So everybody that needs or wants wood covers, please let the bearded one know!!!

Hope to hear from you soon Mr. Pilsbury!!

Hi BigBeard, thanks for info. Please check your PM regarding the rear cavity plates.

Back