e-store stuff...?

Orpheo

Today, I bought on the e-store a padouk/ebony neck and a wenge/ebony neck, both MOP dots, for, respectivly, 229 and 249 dollars, a les paul body, tobaccoburst and a les paul, quilt top cherry/fireburst, withall the hardware, pickups etc etc.

BUT!!!!

can someone tell me, if I bought it with the e-store, and subsequentially, its removed from the showcase, is it really MINE then?

(oh, the hardware will be gold, pickups for the fireburst BBQ set, and for the tobacco JB+jazz, gold too).

I just read the confirmation-email (its here 11:30, I just woke up, haha, eventhough the email of Rob arrived here at 1:42, haha). i'm very happy. these 2 bodies and necks are just dead-gorgeous! have you seen them already gregg? Your 'bengal burst' lp was a bit of inspiration for my fireburst body, haha. oh well, pics will come later i think ;)

I thought you 'frowned upon' Rio Grande, and only wanted to use Bare Knuckles anymore ? ;)

m4rk0 said:
I thought you 'frowned upon' Rio Grande, and only wanted to use Bare Knuckles anymore ? ;)

they're great, dont get me wrong, but warmoth doesnt offer BKP's, and I wanted to have my order all at the same time done, and I dont have the money for them. a set of rio grandes is just 135 euro's, while a set of BKP's, is almost 350 euro's.

That is one RAGING Fireburst body Orpheo. All of the parts your ordered are amazing and excellent choices. You will really dig the Rio Grandes too!

Gregg said:
That is one RAGING Fireburst body Orpheo. All of the parts your ordered are amazing and excellent choices. You will really dig the Rio Grandes too!

oh its frustrating, you've seen them all already in real life, I havent! haha.

I just send out another email about the pickups and some other details. i heard the texas/bbq arent there anymore in gold?

by the way, do you have any idea how long the fretting of those necks will take?

We have a single Texas 4 conductor in gold and a single BBQ 4 conductor in gold that you could get instead. They cost more but you wouldn't have to wait. You could also have more wiring options with them. If you would like to change your order to that, just tell your Warmoth Rep.

Fretting takes about 2 weeks.

Gregg said:
We have a single Texas 4 conductor in gold and a single BBQ 4 conductor in gold that you could get instead. They cost more but you wouldn't have to wait. You could also have more wiring options with them. If you would like to change your order to that, just tell your Warmoth Rep.

2 weeks?! oh my god, thats a long time, but its worth the wait.

I'll pass it on to my sales rep, thank you!

Gregg said:

Gregg, I have a question, but it might seem a bit stupid...

I believe you can 'control' the things on the showcase, the describtions and stuff. that made me think: perhaps he has a pic of my fireburst body... Before buying I forgot to save the pic on my computer, so now I dont have the eye-candy to get through these few weeks ;) perhaps you still have them? (or somewhere else on the warmoth-server?) my cache cant recall the pics anymore, unfortunatelly. if you can find the pic (without too much trouble), can you post it? or by PM, either is fine. If its really a lot of work, just forget that I ever mentioned it, haha

riverbluff said:
I have a pic of it, just need to figure out how to post it on the site here.

BT

hi, did you just send me that pic? if so: thanks a lot!!! I will host it in my photobucket, and post it.

ps: do you remember if it was chambered?

LPCP145a.jpg

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW      ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That is just  UNRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Orph, you are one lucky guy. 
I'm spending so much money in my mind right now......
Incredible.

Jim

jimh said:
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW       ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That is just  UNRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Orph, you are one lucky guy. 
I'm spending so much money in my mind right now......
Incredible.

Jim

Hi you wont believe the neck I have with this one: padouk neck, ebony board...
Afbeelding11.png
this is the one ;)

and I bought at the same time a wenge/ebony neck and a tobaccoburst body ;) I'm a lucky guy  :cool01:

Can I come to your house and steal all of your stuff without you noticing??????    :icon_tongue:

jimh said:
Can I come to your house and steal all of your stuff without you noticing??????    :icon_tongue:

haha, dont think so ;) this is what I call, the 'orpheo warmoth inspired by' series, haha. but when its complete, my series, you will know the final details about it

Back