Double lam tops

There were some LPs that went up on the Showcase; they've only added that option to the grid for LP bodies, but I would think they could do it for other carved top bodies as well; "Call for price". You'll probably need to custom order.

mscmkr said:
Hi guys
Has anyone any idea as to when the double lams will be available???
TIA

Like 3 weeks ago or something :)

LPCP161A.jpg

Look for bodies that say "DL Quilt Maple"

Yeah, I saw those (and I am asking on that basis) but I am waiting for the option to appear officially with pricing for VIPs.
Since Warmoth has added the see-what-you-buy (Unique Choice) feature  I would expect some choices/prices on that option too...
Unfortunately my timing was very bad with the quilted maple VIP I wanted... :( so I have to settle for something else...

According to an e-mail communication I had with Warmoth, the VIP is not available as the tooling is developed...

Yamtx said:
That's odd... there are 2 of them in the showcase...
We had the program written for a particular machine that started it all but sold the machine. We have to reprogram a new machine that speaks another language so that has put a speed bump in the VIP DLs.

I know I am probably out of the loop on this one, but what is the difference between a lam top and a double lam top?

Johnhamdun said:
I know I am probably out of the loop on this one, but what is the difference between a lam top and a double lam top?

just look on the website!!

Not that easy to find. It refers only to LPs for the moment.
Check here: http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/bodies/lp.cfm?fuseaction=carvedtop_lp
and at "PRICING" / "DL Quilt Maple"

Back