Don't play with guns!!!

Lol, saw that a while back. Funny as it is though, the guy is a complete idiot for letting her mess around like that-loaded or not. Had she,at some point gotten hold of a loose round,and put it in there,the results could have been a lot less funny.
I've watched trained pros who know better make very very bad mistakes without even goofing around like that.

I really detest people 'playing' with guns. I used to get my butt kicked quite seriously by my late Dad when we were out shooting rabbits if I so much as steered the weapon in the vicinity of anyone.

Saw this You tube clip a few months back. Looks a real clip of a school presentation, and  the ONLY ONE professional enough to handle the weapon is the one who shoot himself in the foot! DO NOT PLAY WITH GUNS. ALWAYS ASSUME A GUN IS LOADED.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU&feature=PlayList&p=96B1FAFAEECA860B&index=3[/youtube]

Haha, I love when he tries to go on with his presentation and take the assault rifle, and the crowd is like "NO, PUT IT DOWN!"

None of this on vid.... but it would have made a great compilation

During my tenure at the Revere gun range - two suicides, one shot in the leg, two put bullets thru the floor of their cars while waiting for the classroom to open (for safety class!!), at least two accidental discharges at the cash register, another a/d in the lounge area

During my tenure at Delray Shooting Center - one in the leg, one in the hand, at least one a/d at the cash register, and another onto the floor at the firing line (injuring a spectator).

Idiots and guns dont mix.

=CB= said:
None of this on vid.... but it would have made a great compilation

During my tenure at the Revere gun range - two suicides, one shot in the leg, two put bullets thru the floor of their cars while waiting for the classroom to open (for safety class!!), at least two accidental discharges at the cash register, another a/d in the lounge area

During my tenure at Delray Shooting Center - one in the leg, one in the hand, at least one a/d at the cash register, and another onto the floor at the firing line (injuring a spectator).

Idiots and guns dont mix.

Always hated the term : 'accidental discharge'. I mean, someone did pull the trigger and you should only be doing that if you intend to fire (and all safety precautions taken). Should be 'neglected unsafe discharge' or the like instead.

yah more like assidental discharge

less idiots are fine Max, but they tend to take some non-idiot types with them when guns are used to self-thin the herd

Wait, are idiots a herd or a gaggle?  Or a flock...

Whatever.

=CB= said:
yah more like assidental discharge

less idiots are fine Max, but they tend to take some non-idiot types with them when guns are used to self-thin the herd

Wait, are idiots a herd or a gaggle?  Or a flock...

Whatever.

The word for a group of idiots is a stupor, as in, "Look out, there's a stupor of drummers coming down the street!"  :eek:ccasion14:

Back