Does an order ship when the money comes out of your account?

umcoo

I'm sure I heard this a while back, but I may be wrong.  My credit card's been charged now and I got an email saying they're getting my order together, but I've asked for a finish on a showcase neck which takes 4-5 weeks apparently.  Just want to know if I should keep up the hope it'll be here any time soon!

Unless you have requested otherwise, yes, when your card is charged,  your order is on the way.

Though if you JUST ordered it (ie -this week), and you asked for the finish, I would call them and make sure they got that part. If you ordered it two or three weeks ago, and they said four to five weeks, I would just chalk that up to speedy service. :)

Well I ordered on the 23rd, so a week ago.  Got this the next day...

'we are now preparing your order. We will ship by your selected method, UPS Express , when your order is ready.'

It sounds like you may be overseas.  The email you received was billing advice for the shipping charges on an online order.  At this point in time, Warmoth does not bill international shipping charges at time of checkout.  There is a secondary billing after charges have been worked up.  This does not mean the order is on its way, just that shipping has been charged.

International orders shipping via UPS Express will receive tracking notification from QuantumView when the order has shipped.

Back