Do the Puyallup!

I remember when the name got changed to the Washington State Fair (vaguely, I was 6 or 7 when it happened in 2013) and I’ve got some good memories from the fair throughout the years. Went to see Styx and Heart last year!

You ain't from around here are you? The olde' Puyallup fair sir!

LOL. One's pronunciation of "Puyallup" is the litmus test that confirms or refutes one's status as a bona-fide Washingtonian.

I remember when the name got changed to the Washington State Fair (vaguely, I was 6 or 7 when it happened in 2013) and I’ve got some good memories from the fair throughout the years. Went to see Styx and Heart last year!

Man....I have seen so many acts there over the years. Many before they blew up and their ticket prices went sky high.

We had a tiny little place in Maryland - Calvert Marine Museum. Outdoor ampitheater with just a few hundred seats, but man they'd somehow bring in some pretty big names. Or at least used to be big names.

I'm like the world's biggest 38 Special fan, and I missed them by a few months when we left. This was way after their heyday was over - so I'm not sure if I missed anything or I'm better off. I never did understand why they never got any respect. I'd rather see Donnie's band than Johnny's any day.

Back