Dimitri?

dbw

Master Member
Where is Dimitri these days?  I haven't seen him post in an age...  :sad1:

dbw said:

Dimitri33? he was in Japan, right?

EDIT: Last time he entered here was 6 months ago...

dbw said:
I was just thinking about him the other day, wondering what happened or where he's been... :dontknow:

I don't think he was in Japan that I remember fernando, unless I missed something... :icon_scratch:

Dimitri was in Japan.....Pretty sure of it.

And speaking of missing people.....
Anybody heard from WillyK recently?  Haven't seen anything from him for ages.  He's in Sydney, Australia.  Hope he hasn't been affect by the fires out there............. :sad:

jimh said:
Dimitri was in Japan.....Pretty sure of it.

And speaking of missing people.....
Anybody heard from WillyK recently?  Haven't seen anything from him for ages.  He's in Sydney, Australia.  Hope he hasn't been affect by the fires out there............. :sad:

Yeah I hope he's OK. But he's been gone a lot longer than those fires have been burning...

seriously?  :-\ was there a disagreement somewhere that I missed? or was it just outta the blue?

Things got a little heated on page 2, but nothing earthshattering.  :icon_scratch:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=6649.0

How do you know when someone deletes their account?

Sorry to see anyone leave, really.

Bought a nice Swamp ash tele body from ildar.

Should post pics of it really.....

Just the user name remains in his postings. Avatar, member status, number of posts all gone.
It's a bit weird because he joined in on the raffle. I wonder what's going to hapen if he wins. Does anyone remember if he had an email address in his profile?

We'll need it if he wins that raffle guitar. He'll probably tell us to put it... well, where you REALLY don't want a guitar to be, but we should at least tell him...

Back