Destroyer Body

Yeah.

I'm glad I was able to snatch this one up while they still had the g-type models.

2014-08-18%2014.18.53.jpg

From time to time there are some that can found with some searching...I suppose you could modify one if you find one... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
From time to time there are some that can found with some searching...I suppose you could modify one if you find one... :dontknow:

Has anybody noticed there is a new body style listed in the "Misc" section of the guitar bodies Showcase, just waiting to be filled with stock? And has anybody noticed that the old X-bird necks in the Showcase have been renamed, and that the new name corresponds with the new body style, and that stock on those necks is being beefed up?

What could it all mean? :headbang: :headbang:

https://www.google.com/search?q=warmoth+nomad&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

m745a.jpg

I don't know... it's awfully pointy. Might take someone's eye out, or bruise a kidney.

I wonder if the new design of the Nomad would actually be like one of the post-lawsuit Ibanez Destroyers, or maybe one of those Dean Zeros.

iunno, we'll just have to wait and see. I do say though that we do need to chase 'em a tiny bit. Y'know, just to let them know that we actually want these bodies and what-not.    :icon_tongue:

GORGEOUS!

I love those huge MOP dots, as well.  Making me excited for my B/W Velocity build!

SustainerPlayer said:
Yeah.

I'm glad I was able to snatch this one up while they still had the g-type models.

2014-08-18%2014.18.53.jpg

I'll take one with a roasted maple / ebony board
and either basswood / Alder / or Swamp Ash body....
That is just screaming for some vibrant 80's geometric graphics and a lifetime supply of aquanet!
:headbang1:

Back