Dear Unofficial Warmoth Board...

Jwheeler

I know we've been spending a lot of time together recently, but I think I need a break.  You see, I've found someone new.  UPS.com.  They have what I need right now.  Now that I've gotten this news:

"Good news! Your order from the Warmoth E-Store number 598634234 has been invoiced for shipping."
I'll have to stop checking in so many times a day, since I've got to check with them and see what they're up to.  Don't take it hard.  It's only temporary.

Jonathan

Seriously though, my Telecaster body is on its way, or will be soon.  From the showcase, nothing spectacular.  Standard mahogany tele, top routed.  The only thing different is I had them rout the pickups for hum-P90-hum.  I'm way excited...except the waiting for the money to get the neck :-\  It's going to be a baritone, either bubinga or rosewood.  The jury is out on that one still. 

Now to get some scrap mahogany and figure out how I'm going to finish it!

WHORE!!!!

i will hunt him down and kill him.  i want you to get your @#$% and get the $^#^#$  out.

i thought we had something, but i was wrong.

To quote Homer Simpson: "Really I'm not the catch that I appear to be!"  I'm flattered by the mock anger though :toothy11:

H-p90-H is going to be a cool combo, gotta love mahogany with the tele shape  too

I've wanted to try a p90 from all the raves they get on here.  I didn't want to give up my hum in the neck slot though.  I love my H S H guitar, so I figure just put the baddest single coil ever made in there!

Back