Custom Telecaster "Blackjack"

Pyrodan said:
Blackjack1.jpg

What's up with that pickguard?

Ugh do you mean it not fitting properly?

We were so annoyed with that.....

I may look into getting another, better fitting one...but I don't know yet...

Since it's a Warmoth body, just get one from them.  No guess work, you know it'll be a perfect fit.  They'll even modify it for the larger humbucker Tele bridge.

It's great to have the young guys on this board. I can't believe RLW is 85. Most old guys can't type.

Gregg said:
It's great to have the young guys on this board. I can't believe RLW is 85. Most old guys can't type.

He is (was?) not that old... more like between 40 and 50, IMO

NonsenseTele said:
Gregg said:

He is (was?) not that old... more like between 40 and 50, IMO
Same here. Mid-50's tops. Wow... Anybody who can still play guitar at that age has my respect. One reason I respect the vintage bands now.

it's been finished. And we got a friend to spray it for us. We chose the colour out of the BMW colour catalouge!  :laughing11:

There are those pics.... Like me holding it, there's also one were it just came back from the shop sprayed.... etc

But if you want more then I'll take some more. I wanted to just put this in here to show what I got for christmas. I don't know how the hell santa got that in his sack....but by god it sounds amazing!!!  :laughing7:

Picture004.jpg

You got quite a collection there.

There needs to be a "Kids who own the envy of our elder players because we own the stuff they could only dream of at our age''  club.  :toothy12:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:

There needs to be a "Kids who own the envy of our elder players because we own the stuff they could only dream of at our age''  club.  :toothy12:

Yeah except i only own a gibson guitar that has been changed up a bit by myself, no warmoth :(

Ryan (Rounce55) said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:

Yeah except i only own a gibson guitar that has been changed up a bit by myself, no warmoth :(
Still, others have said that they owned a cheap $50 SG copy with microphonic pickups when they were our age.

When I was your age, (HA) I had a crappy ibanez grx40 or something like that, the strat style HSS.

Then I got an epi les paul and slapped gibson pickups in.. then I got a tele.. then a strat.. then a gibson sg.. then another ibanez.. then my prs.. then my basses and acoustics.. (well out of order) and now that I'm building a warmoth, outside of the acoustics and basses, the others will never get touched again.

Back