Custom body idea

Pyrodan

I was planning on doing a new body shape (something that was different) and I came up with this...

IMGP3416.jpg

IMGP3417.jpg

vulcan1.jpg

Would it be possible? And yes I apologise for the bad quality. If you have any questions like pickups and tremelo system then just ask.

I was planning on doing the camoflauge from the plane pictured (since that's what I'm basing it on.)

I wondered what wood to use for the neck (considering that the paintjob is going to be like the plane pictured) so I didn't know whether to use a light or dark neck

yeah I didn't know whether to buy a body blank and cut it out myself or get warmoth to make it for me.. depends on how much they'll charge me

looks like a V to me - might as well just get a V body - it's going to look cooler IMO, than your sketch

that's what I started with. Even though you say the V will look better I think that my design matches the aircraft better. Because the fact it looks like a delta wing (just like the plane) I really want to match the plane as close as possible. But thanks for the suggestion!  :headbang1:

Go for it...

to me it looks like the result of a steinberger that had sex with a flying V ...

ST-2FPA_TG.jpg

yeah I'm definatly planning on making some more detailed pictures. These are just sketches so they're not very detailed yet.

I'm loving the comments guys  :laughing11: I never thought of a Steinberger having sex with a flying V  :laughing8:

I'll try and draw up some more detailed pictures soon.

:rock-on:

What is this fascination with airplanes/guitars? Might be cool if you modded it to shoot bullets or rockets.

I dont get the concept of camo on the underside of a jet. Wouldnt yoo still be able to see it?  :dontknow: wouldnt it make more sense to paint it blue?

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
I dont get the concept of camo on the underside of a jet. Wouldnt yoo still be able to see it?  :dontknow: wouldnt it make more sense to paint it blue?

Brian
That, it would.

Either The American (i'm assuming) military is dumb, or they just think it looks cool.

It is called Air Superiority - or who cares how we paint our airplanes since nobody can touch us...
BTW the Vulcan is (British) Royal Air Force

Back