Custom body idea

nathan a said:
Didn't Antonio Banderas have a guitar that shot bullets in some movie?

Naw, that was Ted Nugent  :)

BTW, I'd take a V and cut it up as well.

Uh, I was hoping someone else would say this, but I guess I will:  I think it's lame.  We've seen guitars shaped like planes before, they're also lame.  I'm guessing you're about 15, right?  You won't think it's as cool in a few years.

Just my opinion  :rock-on:

When the American air force was first researching stealth technology, they painted a plane blue on the bottom and brown or camo on the top.

Machine guns are pretty much useless and plains now a days, with all the see first shoot first kill first tech. (FA 22 Raptor)
As for paint, If it isn't black.... 

Sir SchmoopY (Gimmpy) said:
When the American air force was first researching stealth technology, they painted a plane blue on the bottom and brown or camo on the top.

Machine guns are pretty much useless and plains now a days, with all the see first shoot first kill first tech. (FA 22 Raptor)
As for paint, If it isn't black....   

I think we'd get along pretty well, Schmoop...

poloproblem.jpg

Those aren't all of my shirts, but most of them.

I should probably get therapy.

Pyrodan said:
I was planning on doing a new body shape (something that was different) and I came up with this...

IMGP3417.jpg

I know someone already mentioned Steinberger, but the "P" series Steinberger is very similar to what you have:

xp2-main.jpg

I've never cared much for the design.

JBD

I haven't ever cared for the Stiengergs either, Kramer also had one called "The Duke". Looks to me like they should have called it "The Oar"....I bet you could paddle a canoe like a mofo... :laughing11:
DUKE.jpg

bpmorton777 said:
I dont get the concept of camo on the underside of a jet. Wouldnt yoo still be able to see it?  :dontknow: wouldnt it make more sense to paint it blue?

Brian

Blue paint wasn't in the budget that year...  :laughing7:

JBD

Back