Crazy?

bassetman

How many times a day can you check the status of your order before you are crazy and obsessed?

It's tradition. The computer is non judgemental. Just don't let real people figure out how much you do it.

If you're waiting for the body you posted in the GAS thread, the same one in your signature, I think I'd be wearing a hole in my mouse's left click button.

I think I checked mine twice a day at least for 3 weeks until it arrived on my doorstep, and they tell me I'm mentally sound.

So, at least two.  Can't promise more than that, though.

ghotiphry said:
If you're waiting for the body you posted in the GAS thread, the same one in your signature, I think I'd be wearing a hole in my mouse's left click button.
they shipped it today......it’ll be here tomorrow. :turtle:

I don't expect theyd ever put up real time tracking... the truck goes down between two hills with a spreading tree canopy here on Rt 17 half a mile from Elm st... we could hit the truck 6 hours before it would arrive while its still dropping off at business addresses. (I'm not absolutely certain, but I do feel like they deliver later to residential addresses. Makes good sense too if you're not waiting on boxes from Puyallup.)

200.gif

bassetman said:
How many times a day can you check the status of your order before you are crazy and obsessed?

I'd say about 20. Any more than that and you might have an  OCD.

Back