Crap!

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
Well! A Painted Strat body arrived today at the Showcase... I've made a draw on Paintbrush with it... but looks like it doesn't last as long as I needed to know if I would have enough $$, then I think you should see the body... gorgeous...

Another try...

Stormy, pizza or chocolate is nice, this is heartbreaker!

Attachments

• Warmoth Strat Tiger Eye Dye Body.JPG
    Warmoth Strat Tiger Eye Dye Body.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 424
Is it just me, or does anyone else see smuggleing guitar bodies to NonsenseTele as a lucrative venture?

Alfang said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else see smuggleing guitar bodies to NonsenseTele as a lucrative venture?

Oh, man! I would do that in a heartbeat. I mean, he's the Unofficial Warmoth Samba Flower, right?

:icon_biggrin:

Alfang said:

Why soooooo much hate???  :icon_biggrin:

[The meaning of smuggleing is this one at Urban Dictionary?
5. smuggle 
  To put something (anything) in your butt. ]

Crikey Nonsense that's a different interpretation of what we regard as smuggling  :icon_biggrin: I'd hate to try and smuggle a piano in for you. :icon_jokercolor:

ohhhh my "good, old and stinking" Oxford English-English dictionary gave me the asnwer!!

hehehehehehehehehehehe

ok then!
Yes Mr Alfang, you would make some money :icon_biggrin:
The taxes brake my legs big time!

[EDIT:] The meaning I found is: sending things illegal.... I'm looking for a couple of Celestion Alnico Blue, but it doesn't is sell here, hint hint :icon_jokercolor: hahahahahahahahahaha

Damn Urban Dictionary

Asking the Urban Dictionary the meaning of an English word is kind of like asking Max Cavalera how to say something in Brazilian/Portugese...

Use dictionary[dot]com. You'll get a MUCH better definition of words like 'shrimping,' BELIEVE ME.

More on topic (sort of), someone saved me from myself and bought the double f-hole (don't look THAT up in the Urban either!) maple-top strat body. I was thinking tobacco burst, Wilkinson, (maybe EMG) H-S-S, dark exotic (wenge, rosewood, both of which I already HAVE one) neck back, ebony full scallop fretboard, no dots, reverse CBS headstock. Allude to violins, classical music, etc.

Someone just saved me a lot of $. DAMMIT!!!

This is a funny thread, the hollywood writters could not come up with a script like this at all, fire them , hire us, we work for guitars parts

Alfang said:
This is a funny thread, the hollywood writters could not come up with a script like this at all, fire them , hire us, we work for guitars parts

We need a good story to tell Customs when we try to bring several steamer trunks full of necks and bodies into the country.

And another for when we leave.

NonsenseTele said:
Alfang said:

Why soooooo much hate???  :icon_biggrin:

[The meaning of smuggleing is this one at Urban Dictionary?
5. smuggle 
  To put something (anything) in your butt. ]
:laughing3: :laughing3:

We need a good story to tell Customs when we try to bring several steamer trunks full of necks and bodies into the country.

Tell them you are trying to re-forest with all that exotic wood.  Juat say you plan on planting them out in the Amazon.

Back