Could this guy have made a bigger mess of this LPS?

ByteFrenzy said:
NonsenseTele said:
Sh!t! -CB- you are a teacher of shot, please kill the motha-f**** with MUCH PAIN!
Maybe if I offer to trade it for my .45? If he does any work on that he SHOULD probably kill himself in the proces?
Damn Byte, they let ya'll have guns in Belgium. I thawt hanguns were a n0no in the UK....

Some people should not be allowed near power tools.  I'm with Chuck, I was laughing hardest at the way he tries to describe everything as if it was perfectly planned that way.  "there is a second pickup route started, you just have to finish it"  Ha!  What should I use to finish it there, buddy, a stick o' dynamite?

:sad:
UNCOOL, man

that scared the living SH*T outta me

lol
seriously

and here I was thinking nobody could be worse "agents of satan" to guitars than fender and gibson

what I dont get is why he didnt just have Warmoth cut out the other rout for him when he ordered it..assuming it was a showcase item.

Brian

No, this guy is doing a great job - he's just planning a musicman bass pickup there! Very clever and original.
I can't wait to see what else he's got planned for this - maybe a scalloped neck done with chisel and hand drill?

it looks like it's suffering from a terrible disease and someone should put it out of its misery.  Nature renewed by fire made whole... should apply to nice guitars all things considered.

i wonder what sort of mess he is trying to hide underneath the jackplate that is lying in the cavity ?  :laughing11:
maybe a gaping hole running from the cavity to the neck pocket ?

We have a new candidate for worst Warmoth body pickup routing butchery:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warmoth-Bass-Body-NR-CHEAP_W0QQitemZ220237434546QQihZ012QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I give this guy credit for admitting fugliness and pricing accordingly. There but for the grace of God go I, basically....

ByteFrenzy said:
NonsenseTele said:
Sh!t! -CB- you are a teacher of shot, please kill the motha-f**** with MUCH PAIN!
Maybe if I offer to trade it for my .45? If he does any work on that he SHOULD probably kill himself in the proces?

If he's not in your State make sure he can find a FFL to make the transfer... you don't want the ATF involved, and it won't be about the alcohol or the tobacco.

rahimiiii said:
If he's not in your State make sure he can find a FFL to make the transfer... you don't want the ATF involved, and it won't be about the alcohol or the tobacco.

It wasn't meant seriously. I'm actually quite fond of my 1911 and there's no way it'll end up in the paws of a butcher like this.

Back