Fender American Standard Hardtail bridge
Carvin Tuners
Lollar P 90s
standard Tele 3 way switching
500k pots
Rotosound HB Blues strings
Jusatele.jpg

jusatele2.jpg

Congrats!  Here's my unofficial Unofficial Warmoth corner pic.

Attachments

• April2011GOTM.jpg
    April2011GOTM.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 421,660
WOW

Thanks everyone, I am stoked

this had to be a hard month to choose to vote for, I personally found it hard to choose myself, In no way did I think I was going to get this.

I definitely want to state, Barn Door Tele was an idea I had, but it was the knowledge and suggestions given me by this board that took it to the stage it took to win this competition, I have never taken on a project such as this and without the board it would have never turned out how it did. I want to thank everyone who either suggested an idea or was good enough to let me bother them in PMs for advice on how to do such things as, " ah what is grain sealer and why do I want it, err how do you do it, how many coats does it take ? "  I am sure I bugged some guys way too much.

Now, I want to congratulate those who were in the competition with me and say, it was a great month to be in this competition and you all had great guitars.

And finally I want to say, I think I will need to get a new hat to fit over the swelling I have.

Jim 

Greatest congratulations to you :icon_thumright:
A true original design and a true winner  :eek:ccasion14:

Congrats on yer G-O-M win......that unique finish will surely turn heads. Just don't leave it lying on the floor I reckon! :toothy11:

My bad for being late... to say congratulations and, to all, a job well done... all excellent entries!  Sorry for bein' so late, road-trip then playing catch up.

Back