COMPLETED ! ! !: One Fine Strat

No way man, your not copying anybody, it's just that great minds think alike.  I will be posting pictures really soon, but mine, like yours is just not quite done yet!

Done! Finito!! Here she is!!!

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

I have to say, I love it. These Warmoth parts smoke just about any Fender.

Any comparable Fender would cost $2,000 and up, anyway.

Beautiful!  I'm building a flame top with hot golds in it, but I am going H-S-H with splitting.  How do you like those pickups?

Hey buckallred, is that an autographed "Eat a Peach" album cover? And "Eliminator"?

Oh yeah, the guitar is gorgeous, very classy.

I know, I was looking at that too.  Got my record collector radar all a-buzz!  Oh,  the strat looks great too!!!

ibob74 said:
Hey buckallred, is that an autographed "Eat a Peach" album cover? And "Eliminator"?

Oh yeah, the guitar is gorgeous, very classy.

Funny, both those albums were recorded with LPs.  :(  Oh well, I still love Strats best  :)

Yes, autographed "Eat a Peach" and "Eliminator."

They both were surprise gifts for me for Christmas from my wife! How cool is that??

Yes, both recorded with LPs, you know I think everyone needs several strats, teles, SGs, 335, PRSs, etc etc etc . . .

Well, to be fair, by Eliminator BFG was using quite a variety of custom made axes.  Yes, I'm sure Pearly was all over it, but that man right there puts us all to shame with his "habit".  Anyway, very cool christmas gifts from the ole wifey!

I love the pickups, very hot sound. I had a push-pull installed, whch basically tuns on the bridge in pos. 1 and all 3 pickups in 2 and 4 (when it's pulled out).

i can't really compare it to other lace sensors or aftermarket pickups, cause I haven't really heard them, but the hot golds give it an aggressive sound, punchy, aggressive. I definitely recommend it.

beautiful job, nice combination. I see you show it in the home on the wall like art too. Works very well as wall art. What amp do you run it through?

Back