Color choices poll

You're building a new guitar, if you could have one of these colors, which would it be?

• Total voters

mrpinter

Here are samples of the colors, with part of the black inlay on pau ferro fretboard showing:

Pinter%20solidbody%20fire%20engine%20red%20cu.jpg

Pinter%20solidbody%20royal%20blue%20cu.jpg

Pinter%20solidbody%20candy%20yellow%20cu.jpg

Pinter%20solidbody%20olywht%20cu.jpg

I'm with Doug.  Red or white.  Probably white.  Although a warmer yellow than what you have there would also be nice.  This yellow that Carvin uses is pretty nice - I played one of their axes in this color last weekend when I was at the factory in San Diego:

132360b.jpg

I'm not sure id I'd call that Carvin color a warmer yellow, but it is striking. It looks to me to be just about a dead ringer for Warmoth's graffiti yellow.

I'm no help; I like them all. But, twist my arm, I'd probably do white.

I once had one of these Roadstar II's, when I first seen it I was freaking out over it. Then after going blind from the nuclear color I had to sell it... :eek:
IbanezRoadsterII.jpg

mrpinter said:
Here are samples of the colors, with part of the black inlay on pau ferro fretboard showing:

With that neck, i'd go with White .....

But ....  Alpine White  :icon_thumright:

As far as solid colors (and the choices provided here), White with black hardware and a dark fretboard looks awesome.

I chose before reading all the replies, and it seems I'm with the majority; white.
But colors like the others can be so wrong on a picture and pretty cool in the real world. Some of the yellows here in the pics made me think mustard ...  :tard:
And the blue didn't do it for me, but I've seen Royal Blue in real life that was absolutely stunning.

But in any case, I went with white, mostly because of the black hardware that makes a great contrast.

He got stabbed in the head once, by his brother... :laughing7:

Slipknot are a crazy bunch, but i love em!

I vote to get whatever is the furthest away from anything you already own.  For that reason my next build will probably be graffiti yellow or some neon finish.  I surprised that white is so popular.  I've never seen a white guitar that I've liked. 

I'm not sure why, but I think the red suits the fretboard more than the other colours do.

Back