check this out

big bob

check out this one... wish I had a body for it..

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=MN1156&Body=1&Path=Neck

mn1156a.jpg

mn1156b.jpg

165.00 whoot whoot..

Not a bad price, I love that headstock. I ordered a custom neck with that headstock. It's going to be canary/ziricote no fret markers.... :headbang1:

That is so metal it hurts. :headbang1: It would also really hurt to get beaned with that thing...it's practically a weapon.

It's a factory second because they cut the nut slot too wide, but they cut a custom corian nut for the slot, check it out it's huge... I'm guessing sustain for days...

I have one on my Z body, but it pairs up nicely with of course, the Explorer, but also the Iceman, and the V-2 or King V.

Also fit's well with "Krankenstein"....
walnut_maple2-1.jpg

Also got the quantum view notice today....neck is on the way.... :hello2:

someone should make a double neck with two ken lawrence headstocks, the bottom one being reverse  :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

rightintheface said:
someone should make a double neck with two ken lawrence headstocks, the bottom one being reverse  :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:
that would be awesome..... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
walnut_maple2-1.jpg

Dangerous, that neck is smokin' with the Krankenstein!  FIRE..... :headbang:  :evil4:  :headbang:  :evil4:  :headbang:

Can't wait to see future pics.  :rock-on: 

bbl4ck said:
DangerousR6 said:
walnut_maple2-1.jpg

Dangerous, that neck is smokin' with the Krankenstein!   FIRE..... :headbang:  :evil4:  :headbang:   :evil4:  :headbang:

Can't wait to see future pics.  :rock-on: 
Shouldn't be too long, neck will be here on the 29th.... :hello2:

Back