Check out this warmoth body

A little strange, dunno...
But reminds me the sea... with a maple neck with a finish like Tonar does in his guitars, would look nice!

jackthehack said:
I wonder why they didn't do the same blue on the front; the aqua does nothing for me....
...trying different dyes and techiniques. It's the "box of chocolates" scenario when you're experimenting. It'll be perfect for someone.

What's the stock number? For some odd reason the picture isn't showing up for me.

Gregg Stewart said:
jackthehack said:
I wonder why they didn't do the same blue on the front; the aqua does nothing for me....
...trying different dyes and techiniques. It's the "box of chocolates" scenario when you're experimenting. It'll be perfect for someone.

you know there is a map on the bottom of the lid, its kinnda like those goofy cards that the phone psychic used.  but even with the map there is still that group a chocolates nobody will eat.  whoa that was profound, now i want some chocolate.

NonsenseTele said:
A little strange, dunno...
But reminds me the sea... with a maple neck with a finish like Tonar does in his guitars, would look nice!

Right on the sea. Thats why I like it.

Gregg Stewart said:

At least Warmoth is experimenting with new ideas.  Beats just reissuing reissues of ideas from 1957.

Back