Check out this behehemoth

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
How'd ya like to tote this bitch around....... :eek:
Graphic1copy.jpg

Graphic3copy.jpg

I used to gig with an Ampeg VT-22. I could toss that around like a toothpick.

Uh, if my back wasn't already ruined from gigging with an Ampeg VT-22...

:sad1:

Reminds me of the saying 'it's not because something is possible that it's also a good idea to do it'...

I guess if you never do actually play music on it, you can always put a pad on the backside of it and have enough flat space to iron a pair of pants...

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Fun, i'd like to play that.

I don't know how you would ever wind up playing the fixed-bridge six-string way on the bottom. You'd have to rest the guitar on your face to keep the neck at a playable height.

There are Hindu yogis who have such an awesome degree of  control over their physical bodies that they can stick a marble up their butt and eight or ten hours later, spit it out their mouth. It takes 20 years to learn how to do that!

It is not for us to question why.... :icon_scratch:

...but, why not? :blob7:

(BB's take 30 years....)

Something like this would need its own stand.  Like Junior Brown's guitar, he uses an old high school music stand to set that thing on. 

If you were to play this at a gig, you'd better be good.  Otherwise it just looks like a wall ornimant.  That's the only thing I'd see it useful as.  Merely a conversation peice.

Superlizard said:
I'll bet dollars to donuts the gov't designed that one.

Dude, what is your problem?  Do you have to turn every thread into a conversation about government waste?  It's just a picture of a wacky guitar.

dbw said:
Superlizard said:

Dude, what is your problem?  Do you have to turn every thread into a conversation about government waste?  It's just a picture of a wacky guitar.

LOL

Hey tell ya what, here's 5 bucks and a pair of tweezers - get yer panties unbundled and then go buy yourself a sense of humor.

dbw said:
Superlizard said:

exactly,merely for comedic entertainment...But I would like to plug one in just to say I did....

that would look cool hanging up on my wall - that's the only use for it I can think of.

Back