Check out this behehemoth

To my mind the largest guitar that could possibly be useful would be a triple-neck, 12/6/4. 

dbw said:
To my mind the largest guitar that could possibly be useful would be a triple-neck, 12/6/4. 

Personally I'd go 12/6/8 with the 8 being a mandolin or mandola (aka octave mandolin), or 6 (Baritone)/12/6.

I've never had the privelage of meeting him, but I'd like to see the look on Ken Warmoth's face if anyone ever asked him if he could design a body like that. Extra points given to the guy who can ask with a straight face.

if I were to order one , I would request one retrofitted with a toilet paper dispenser, ... and a cup holder :icon_tongue:

kreig said:
if I were to order one , I would request one retrofitted with a toilet paper dispenser, ... and a cup holder :icon_tongue:

:laughing11:  And a kitchen sink!

Actually, to make that monster a true "Swiss Army Knife", one of the bass necks should be fretless, and at least one of the guitar necks should be S-S-S, or H-S-S with a coil tap.

no way i'm getting it if it's missing the single coil guitar !

otherwise it's pretty useful if you were born near chernobyl and have multiple hands

It's for Shiva
Shiva.jpg

:headbang1:

AndyG said:
Actually, to make that monster a true "Swiss Army Knife", one of the bass necks should be fretless, and at least one of the guitar necks should be S-S-S, or H-S-S with a coil tap.
I would tend to agree, with all the necks it should have a strat set up and a tele set up as well.. :dontknow:

I bet a guitar like that comes with a free bowl of soup.

I actually like it, and as someone said, it would be a wall ornament, and mine would have 6 dangerous neckplates and a bunch of TroubledTrebles custom pups.

Back