charvel/jackson inspired warmoths

shanejw said:
Your quilt top soloist looks great!  This is my carved top version, I think we have similar taste!
hey shane. I saw your soloist a while back and really thought it was pretty. The first time I saw yours I was like, oh man, he's got mine beat. I like those classy looking soloist. The model I tried to recreate was the Phil Collen model. I bought all of the parts on the showcase (I think it was called the thrift shop back then, it's been at least seven years since it was put together) and feel like I really lucked out w/the quilt/quilt neck. You don't see them much anymore.

Mine was sort of based on a Phil Collen model too.  I would have loved to have a figured neck on it, but the price of quilt is outrageous right now and I had a lot of $ put on the body so I just decided to go with an Ebony board and a headstock veneer.

DangerousR6 said:
Nice guitars...... :headbang1:
Thanks Dangerous. Just drove through Greenville the other day on my way home from Quitman. Lots of Texas guys around here.

rescue94 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Nice guitars...... :headbang1:
Thanks Dangerous. Just drove through Greenville the other day on my way home from Quitman. Lots of Texas guys around here.
Hey rescue where you bee's round these parts....Nice to see more fellow Texans....... :headbang1:

Yes, I think there are a couple more members in this area!
We should organize some kind of warmoth addicts get together... and have some drinkies!

Marko said:
Yes, I think there are a couple more members in this area!
We should organize some kind of warmoth addicts get together... and have some drinkies!
:hello2:...... :eek:ccasion14:, sounds cool to me....I'm up for it.... :party07:

Back