Carve Top #3

Red Rocks

We modified slightly but it's pretty similar to the original. We have a neck for it as well but we are still hammering out the details. Look for some in the showcase in the next 4-6 weeks.

Attachments

• Carve Top 1.jpg
    Carve Top 1.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 741
  • Carve top-2.jpg
    Carve top-2.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 584
  • Carve top-3.jpg
    Carve top-3.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 633
:headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :cool01: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This is so exciting!  Trevor is gonna have a fit.

:toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

Yes. That is very nice. I've been debating a new acoustic/semi-hollow lately, so this is really nice to see.

Sweet Rhapsody, I have to stop pinching my self...  It is true?  Goodness.  Well, I hope you can get the Wide Range Humbucker routes for it.  The rings that are available, that I know of, won't work unless the routes leave some meat on the corners to hold the rings, but whatever.  Well, a big thank you to the powers that be at Warmoth for doing this.  Schweet.
Patrick

As great as these photos look, they look even better in person. I'm a typically a solid-body guy, but these could turn me.  :party07:

I might have just made a change to my build plans....  Pending prices, of course  :laughing7:

These look fantastic!

OK, I like this a lot - this might change my plans to not acquire any more guitars in the near future.

Will a flat top version also be available?

Oh Maaaaayyyyflyyyyyyy.... Shame you won't be playing that custom acoustic...

It looks great, can't wait to see the builds! How thin are the walls? Just thinline style?

Nonsense. You still need a thinline. Now you also need one of these. Get an unfretted bound neck to go with it, and send it to me. You'll be glad you did.

warmoth, you got it right this time...this is perfect...i can't wait to see this in the builder and what options are available...

did i miss carve top #2?  the CTV model #1, this is #3...somethings missing...

Back