Carribean Burst

lafromla1

Does anyone have a Caribbean Burst finish on their guitars?  I was thinking of doing it on my next one since there aren't too many around and I haven't found one in the gallery to look at.

Anyone have any thoughts on this finish, good or bad?  It would be on a VIP with a quilted maple top.

Do you mean like these? http://www.carvinmuseum.com/playersgallery/color-dragonburst.html

If I were playing in an all-mermaid band with SpongeBob as the lead vocalist I would be sure to get this color. Otherwise, no way. But if you like it, get it - who cares what I think, I'm just a random internet forum poster.
:icon_thumright:

Well.. I like it, but wouldn't own one myself.. per what professer farnsworth said.. but again.. what do I know!  :eek:ccasion14:

tfarny said:
If I were playing in an all-mermaid band with SpongeBob as the lead vocalist I would be sure to get this color.

LMAO, that is some funny shitee.....The Carribean Burst in the Warmoth paint section that I was looking at had white in the middle, not green, but I can see how it would look like a spongebob guitar with the green.  Maybe I'll go with the Washed Blue Dye instead.

here is one i built last year

DSC00970.jpg

Back