Calling jimh, your bengal burst LP just hit the showcase.

Lucky #7

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=LPCP161&menuItem=4&subMenuItem=2&subMenuItem2=2

Bookmatched anyone?  That quilt is incredible.

LPCP161a.jpg

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH $%^&$%^&$%^$&%^$& TTTTTTTT ! ! ! !  :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses9: :glasses10:

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

You cannot be doing this to me man.    I've just bought a house.  I need to buy new furniture, and a fridge freezer.  :sad:

Who wants to give me 800bucks?  :icon_thumright:
I'll be your best friend forever  :eek:ccasion14:

Buy an ice chest and some ice.  You'll be fine with that for a few months.  :glasses9:

For what it's worth, I'll be shocked if the two new quilt LPs in the showcase make it through the day.

"We accept all four major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express." :evil4:

That might be a little over the top for my personal tastes, but if that's you kind of guitar it would certainly be badass instrument.

Saw that one too.  Like I said, I don't think they make it to the end of the day, so worry not, I'd imagine temptation will be gone sooner rather than later.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:doh:

Lucky #7 said:
Saw that one too.  Like I said, I don't think they make it to the end of the day, so worry not, I'd imagine temptation will be gone sooner rather than later.

Trouble is, I'm mentally compiling a list of parts I'd need to finish it up...

I personally like the red one better...

"Red I want red, green ain't mean compaired to red".....

.......Sammy Hagar

And now it's back.  I think that happened with the blue one that is there as well.  I think it is the same blue LP that was there and gone for a week or so.

Back