Burl Fusion Series - a KILLER limited run of Meadowhawks

Ok Aaron, spill the beans to your favorite group of guitar builders!

Are the hardware specs all the same? Hipshot bridge? Gotoh tuners? Same contoured heel as the original Meadowhawk?

Thanks everyone. They are polarizing. You either like this look or you don't. I think most people dig 'em, for being different if nothing else.

There is talk of making the Meadowhawk a standard offering, where Meadowhawk necks and bodies only work with each other, akin to the 7/8 parts.

There is talk of making the Meadowhawk a standard offering, where Meadowhawk necks and bodies only work with each other, akin to the 7/8 parts.

That seems like a good idea. All the R & D is done so it has to be worth seeing how they are received.

What's the fretboard material for the ones included in the image within the OP? Love the amber and the grain pattern.

Thanks everyone. They are polarizing. You either like this look or you don't. I think most people dig 'em, for being different if nothing else.

I like the look. Sign me up when it's a standard offering. The ultra-fancy versions are too rich for my blood, but I can work with off-the-shelf parts!

I can already tell I don't have the money for these, but I'm getting some serious WH40K gods of Chaos vibes from these. :)

Montreal = Khorne
Vancouver = Slaanesh
Melbourne = Nurgle
Yokohama = Tzeentch

Back