Bring back PrimeVibe.

That's it! It was Bob Denver!

Bob-Denver-485556-1-402.jpg

I'm sorry. I only started the thread to impress Mary Ann.

Uh gang.... Does it really matter??

It sounds like Altar is doing some testing.  Give him some room and let's see what happens.

Altar said:
I've got it.
I tried it out on a squier acoustic, with good results.
OMG.
with good results  ....  :doh:

WTF is that meant to mean ?

That tells me just about as much, as we could get out of the owners of that vibe thingy. NOTHING.

:dontknow:  your gunna have to do better than that Altar.
Can't wait to hear Stubheads reviews  .......
Which I'm sure will be longer than 3 words.  :icon_biggrin:

I can't BELIEVE I just read this entire thread!! There goes four minutes of my life that I'll never get back!!! Does anyone really CARE? Are you kidding?!? :doh:

Updown said:
Altar said:
I've got it.
I tried it out on a squier acoustic, with good results.
OMG.
with good results  ....  :doh:

WTF is that meant to mean ?

That tells me just about as much, as we could get out of the owners of that vibe thingy. NOTHING.

:dontknow:  your gunna have to do better than that Altar.
Can't wait to hear Stubheads reviews  .......
Which I'm sure will be longer than 3 words.  :icon_biggrin:

Calm down updown... If I told you guys any more you'd call b.s. and ask for proof. I'll start a new thread when I get the recordings done.

As far as the squier goes, it didn't ruin it. Which was what I meant by good results. :toothy12:

it was my original post, and I deleted it because there was a lot of @$$-holery going on, even after the lady from Primevibe started posting and was very gracious despite a bunch of crappy, cheap-shot remarks from a bunch of people on here. Yes you were free to express your opinions, and I am free to do so now as well, just like I excercized my right to delete the post... HAVE A NICE DAY!!  :eek:ccasion14:

thebutcher85 said:
it was my original post, and I deleted it because there was a lot of @$$-holery going on, even after the lady from Primevibe started posting and was very gracious despite a bunch of crappy, cheap-shot remarks from a bunch of people on here. Yes you were free to express your opinions, and I am free to do so now as well, just like I excercized my right to delete the post... HAVE A NICE DAY!!  :eek:ccasion14:
Point taken. Thanks for explaining.

Altar said:
thebutcher85 said:
Point taken. Thanks for explaining.

no prob  :icon_thumright:

Back