Black Friday lives up to its name.

DocNrock

Master Member
This is unbelievable.  My fellow mankind.  :sad:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/11/28/2008-11-28_worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

That's crazy.
Some people need to learn common sense. Makes me think of that Who concert where 11 people were trampled to death.

Wanna save the world? 6 billion bullets, my opinion... the stupidity of human race cannot be erased, unfortunately...

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be an American.  I just hope someone goes to prison for this insanity.

Who the f**k goes to Wal-Mart at 5am anyway? If you're there at 5am for a sale, you don't have a life, IMO. F**cking dipsh*ts.

GoDrex said:
Who the f**k goes to Wal-Mart at 5am anyway? If you're there at 5am for a sale, you don't have a life, IMO. F**cking dipsh*ts.
Well, 2 people don't have lives after that.

I don't blame a guy for having to work for a living - but all of those people that had to be there and rush in in a mad frenzy have some serious issues, IMO

who's the second person?

this is all you need to know:

Before police shut down the store, eager shoppers streamed past emergency crews as they worked furiously to save the store clerk's life.

"They were working on him, but you could see he was dead, said Halcyon Alexander, 29. "People were still coming through."

Only a few stopped.

"They're savages," said shopper Kimberly Cribbs, 27. "It's sad. It's terrible."

The store is to blame.  They should know people are animals.  They put out ads like, at Guitar Center, $100 off, your cost only $49, WHILE SUPPLIES last.  They create this feeding frenzy and are then shocked by what happened.  Walmart created the situation, some christmas spirit from people who should know better.  I hope the employee sues walmart's ass.  Merry F'n christmas.

I'm sure there was something in there. It looks like it was just updated. That might have been removed.
Updated Friday, November 28th 2008, 11:45 AM

The process of natural selection at work...  I can't believe anybody'd be so stupid to stand out in the cold all night, just wait till you see the prices AFTER Xmas...

Rick said:
The store is to blame.  They should know people are animals.  They put out ads like, at Guitar Center, $100 off, your cost only $49, WHILE SUPPLIES last.  They create this feeding frenzy and are then shocked by what happened.  Walmart created the situation, some christmas spirit from people who should know better.  I hope the employee sues walmart's ass.  Merry F'n christmas.
Uhhhhhhh, the employee can't sue walmart, he's dead. But I would hope that his family does....So tragic, I hate walmart myself and never go there unless nothing else is open...

GoDrex said:
There's no mention of a miscarriage  - thankfully.

When I first posted this, the article stated the pregnant woman had miscarried, and that medics told her the baby was dead.  It does appear to have been edited to this:

"A 28-year-old pregnant woman was knocked to the floor during the mad rush. She was hospitalized for observation, police said."

So..... one guy, in front of a insane crowd of bargain hunting New York liberals, which number in the 100's, maybe 1000 or more... tries to hold them back as they funnel through a store entrance.

I'm sorry... but I call that evolution in action.  Survival of the smartest.  His chances were slim to nil of coming out alive.  A Zionist has a better chance shouting Mohammedan insults in Iran, than that poor sod had in Walmart.  Like trying to stop a freight train with nothing more than Leatherman tool.....

This never happened in the 60's or 70's. Like children bringing guns to school.

My favorite quote in the piece is the Wal-Mart big-wig stating that nothing is more important than the safety and security of their employees and customers.  I do believe that if NOTHING WERE MORE IMPORTANT, then this would not have happened.  Killed at work, my god I hope that's not how I go out!

Back