BK WGD

Ryan (Rounce55) said:
Thats cool. Its nice to know that this guitar's price didn't shoot up 60%

I don't know if it did or not...I got the body off E-bay.  :laughing7:

Changed the pups to EMGs.  I put an 85 in the bridge, an HA in the middle, and a 60 in the neck.  Now, it needs a Floyd, which my guitar guy is going to do for me.  Finally, Doug said he'd make a killer neck plate for it.  :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
Changed the pups to EMGs.  I put an 85 in the bridge, an HA in the middle, and a 60 in the neck.  Now, it needs a Floyd, which my guitar guy is going to do for me.  Finally, Doug said he'd make a killer neck plate for it.   :laughing7:
:headbang1:

DocNrock said:
Changed the pups to EMGs.  I put an 85 in the bridge, an HA in the middle, and a 60 in the neck.  Now, it needs a Floyd, which my guitar guy is going to do for me.

Awww, Brent, what have you done?!!  :(

dbw said:
DocNrock said:
Changed the pups to EMGs.  I put an 85 in the bridge, an HA in the middle, and a 60 in the neck.  Now, it needs a Floyd, which my guitar guy is going to do for me.

I know, I know.  :icon_biggrin:

Here's the gig:  The other pups that were in it just didn't go well with the  PA-2, so I used those pups in other builds.  I hear the EMGs go well with that pre-amp.  Sooo, I chose EMGs to put in there.  Now, it looks so metal that the Wilkie looks really out of place.  Thus, it now needs a Floyd. 

DocNrock said:
dbw said:
DocNrock said:

I know, I know.  :icon_biggrin:

Here's the gig:  The other pups that were in it just didn't go well with the  PA-2, so I used those pups in other builds.  I hear the EMGs go well with that pre-amp.  Sooo, I chose EMGs to put in there.  Now, it looks so metal that the Wilkie looks really out of place.  Thus, it now needs a Floyd. 
Yay  :blob7: I'm not that into EMG's though, the ones i've heard sounded way to dark and just not real. Like eating a pizza from the take away compared to making your own. 

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
DocNrock said:
dbw said:
DocNrock said:

I know, I know.   :icon_biggrin:

Yay  :blob7: I'm not that into EMG's though, the ones i've heard sounded way to dark and just not real. Like eating a pizza from the take away compared to making your own. 

The EMGs with the PA-2 mod will sound something like Kerry King from Slayer...that is his sig sound...all wrapped up in a Jerry Garcia model guitar.  :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
dbw said:
DocNrock said:

It's kinda like a Ritz cracker....."Everything tastes better with a Floyd"...... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
dbw said:
DocNrock said:

It's kinda like a Ritz cracker....."Everything tastes better with a Floyd"...... :icon_biggrin:

:toothy12:

Now for that neck plate...It doesn't have to be an AK, it can be any gun, if that makes it easier.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
dbw said:
DocNrock said:

:toothy12:

Now for that neck plate...It doesn't have to be an AK, it can be any gun, if that makes it easier.
I'm working on it........ :icon_biggrin:

Back