Billy Bo pt.2

DangerousR6 said:
I thought about the wood rings, but to me in this instance they're just not the right fit aesthetically...

Cool!  You can't go wrong with chrome in any case .  Billy Bo is really turning out great - nice work!

Toss the rings, looks much cleaner and streamlined. Now if it was painted white with some south of the border low rider style pin stripes, I would say keep them.

Death by Uberschall said:
Toss the rings, looks much cleaner and streamlined. Now if it was painted white with some south of the border low rider style pin stripes, I would say keep them.
zztop7.jpg

:dontknow:

Input jack showed up yesterday, so now maybe I can get-R wired up within the next few days... :party07:

AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
Input jack showed up yesterday, so now maybe I can get-R wired up within the next few days... :party07:
i believe you mean "output jack".
Do you input the cable into the jack? Then for that moment, it's an imput jack, until sound is coming out the speakers. Then it's an output jack... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
Do you input the cable into the jack? Then for that moment, it's an imput jack, until sound is coming out the speakers. Then it's an output jack... :icon_biggrin:

Niiiiice recovery there Doug.  :icon_thumright:

FWIW, do you see Cadillacs and old Chevies without chrome dressing? I suggest going with the rings. Completes the look IMHO.

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:
AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:

Niiiiice recovery there Doug.  :icon_thumright:

FWIW, do you see Cadillacs and old Chevies without chrome dressing? I suggest going with the rings. Completes the look IMHO.
:icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:
AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:

Niiiiice recovery there Doug.  :icon_thumright:

:icon_biggrin:
Just add some Dingle Balls and Zebra Fur and you'll be all set!! Don't forget the Curb Feelers and Hydraulics too. :toothy11:

Back