Australian built Warmoth guitars and basses......Sydney NSW

willyk

I have built a dozen or so Warmoth guitars and basses for myself and others. I have plenty of time on my hands and I love doing it. So if you live in Australia and don't have the time, skill or confidence to build your own custom instrument I would be happy to do it for you. Contact me through the board or the website. Here's a little sample of what I've done ..........

Cheers  Willy

Attachments

• uw.JPG
    uw.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • uw2.JPG
    uw2.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 890
cool, i still think lefties are shifty, not politically, jut left handers in general, they freak me out.

Schmoopy said:
cool, i still think lefties are shifty, not politically, jut left handers in general, they freak me out.

I love you too Schmoop :icon_biggrin:

Am i the only other australian on this board?? if so.. Is it free?!! or could one pay with beer??  :eek:ccasion14:

>JR< said:
Am i the only other australian on this board?? if so.. Is it free?!! or could one pay with beer??  :eek:ccasion14:

Depends on how much beer, and if you drink Fosters build your own bloody guitar! :binkybaby:

Fosters! Thats a bloody outrage! i dont think i know anyone in their right mind who would drink that shite. Nah i was thinking more like... hmmm coopers?

>JR< said:
Fosters! Thats a bloody outrage! i dont think i know anyone in their right mind who would drink that shitee. Nah i was thinking more like... hmmm coopers?

I was in London a few years ago and I went to shout, 4 pints of Guinness and a lager. The barmaid noticing my accent said in that delightful Pommy-sheila voice "Any lager but Fosters - right?"
Coopers would be most acceptable..Sparkling of course not that green label shit, I like to chew!

ohh good to hear that she knows our customs! it was damn paul hogan that started the australia = fosters myth, all we can say is fosters tastes like ass on a stick.. 
but seriously with this warmoth building sceme. you should b posting it on ur website. (unless of course its already there)

Hi Willy,
I'm 'just up the road' on the Central Coast, so I'll keep you in mind.

Been trying to finish off a Jazzmaster design for years...trying to cram EMG dual pickups AND an EXG and SPC eq pots into the beast.

Battery box routs, complex wiring design. Benn a pile of headaches and still not finished.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Peter :rock-on:

Same to you Pete, have a good one! That jazzmaster sounds like a weapon, once you get it flying!  All the best :eek:ccasion14:

another aussie here lads  :icon_thumright:
willy, been meaning to drop by, got that message you sent me. i may have time to make a stop by sometime in the next few weeks, i'll make sure i call ahead though  :laughing7:
when i DO eventually get my tele project underway, i'd love to bring the pieces around and butt heads on how i should tackle it all, espeially on the finishing aspect. have you had experience with tung oil finishes?? cause i'd love for someone to explain it/show it in person. its fine seeing it explained here, but im one of those guys that needs to DO it. :cool01:

oh, and i'd prefer to be caught drinking cruisers than fosters anyday. i was overseas during the winter (european summer), and fosters was freaking EVERYWHERE. can you even buy it here in oz?!?  :-\

No dramas mate, give me a call and we'll organise something after the New Year. And yes I've got plenty of "oily ones" in my resume......... :icon_thumright:

Back