August Guitar/Bass of the Month---VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!: Owner Finished.

who should win

• Total voters
Trevor.. I've had beer with Doug.. that earns my vote.. and how am I off the christmas list? I bought a neck from you!  :eek:ccasion14:  :laughing7:

Luke said:
Trevor.. I've had beer with Doug.. that earns my vote.. and how am I off the christmas list? I bought a neck from you!  :eek:ccasion14:  :laughing7:
We had several beers.... :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
Luke said:

We need to have several more soon.. get gary involved too.. marko of course.. and maybe some more north texas W addicts..  :eek:ccasion14:

Luke said:
DangerousR6 said:
Luke said:

We need to have several more soon.. get gary involved too.. marko of course.. and maybe some more north texas W addicts..   :eek:ccasion14:
:icon_thumright:

sounds like a great plan!!

oh, and it looks like grandma's wallpaper is more popular than grandma's coffee table...

Mark O said:
sounds like a great plan!!

oh, and it looks like grandma's wallpaper is more popular than grandma's coffee table...
Yip, I'm loosing ground quick... :-\

I thought mayfly sent his out to be finished... wasen't it to tonar...  maybe I'm just old and don't remember correct.

big bob said:
I thought mayfly sent his out to be finished... wasen't it to tonar...  maybe I'm just old and don't remember correct.
Trevor put the paisley paper on, but yes Tonar did the final finishing... :eek:

But to make it fair, the body of mine isn't a Warmoth.... :toothy11:

Luke said:

oh yea... forgot about the neck.. you're back on the list!

regarding beers, while it's true that i've never had a beer in person with a forum member,  i HAVE had many many virtual beers with almost every forum member  :eek:ccasion14:

And Thomas3D emerges from the pack to pull up along side Kashmir and Krank.  It's heating up!

mayfly said:
regarding beers, while it's true that i've never had a beer in person with a forum member,  i HAVE had many many virtual beers with almost every forum member  :eek:ccasion14:
Same here.  Cheers everyone!  :eek:ccasion14:

Thomas3D said:
picking up steam, thanks for the votes!

You should make a video like Mayfly to solicit more votes.  We use serious marketing strategies here  :laughing11:.

Man, really tough competition this month.  Some beautiful axes to choose from.  :glasses9:
I too am lovin' those green tele's, but I had to go with the Krankster!
An out of the ordinary guitar done extraordinarily well...
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

votes are mounting.  I will close this thing at NOON EST on Friday!  That way the winner can celebrate al1 :blob7: :headbang: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_thumright: :toothy10: :hello2: :eek:ccasion14: :cool01: :party07: :guitarplayer2: :headbang1: weekend!

No one likes mine  :sad:

But seriously, if it were next to either of those two tele's.. I'd act like I'd never seen it before in my life..  :sad:

( a lie. I love my tele  :sad:)

:icon_jokercolor:

Back