At UPS!

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
Mr Spike has just told me that they delivered my L5S body to UPS yesterday... Just waiting for the Quantum View :cool01:  :blob7:

Congratulations! I've been looking forward to this one. I hope it doesn't take forever to get into your hands.

Black Korina with Birdseye Maple top!!!
Freaking about the figuring of the wood! I hope I just LOVE it hehehehe

The neck is going to be Rosewood (perhaps with ebony fingerboard... haven't decide yet about PRS or Gibson headstock)

did you order the body from the showcase...if yes is it the crazy birdseye top where birdseye figure is all over it , i think it was like $600

No.... I would pick it if some changes could be done. I don't like single F-hole and the circle string-thru, so I would ask for a second F and a recessed Stop-tail, but as it could not be done, I have made a new order (and changed for solidbody)

Very Exciting!! You better have a camera ready when that UPS guy comes to your house! :)

jackthehack said:
F-holes on solid body? Does not compute?

I've tryed this, but they don't do it... So, or I'll paint it like Paul Gilbert's guitar or make some holes... better choose the first  :icon_biggrin:

With me, nothing goes by a calm thrill...

UPS "forgot" to send me the taxes... and showed like I "didn't" payed it... I was hungry and with fear they send it back to Warmoth...

Detail: here is carnival (begins officially tonight), this means that untill Thursday, nothing will open (and will travel on sunday and will come back on Wed night)

God Damn It!  :sad:

Hell Yeah! :guitarplayer2:

25.5" or 24.75" scale? One of these might be my very next, unless... unless... I build a Musiclander or a five-string fretless bass (high C)  or... or.... maybe I could just become a crackhead instead, there'd be more room around here for sure.

Dude,

If you paint f-holes over that birds-eye Ill have to take the next flight down there and hunt you down with a shotgun! :icon_tongue:

Brian

Awesome body, now I want to know more about this carnival.  :eek:ccasion14:

rio_carnival_tickets_3.jpg

Nice Birdseye!!
and I agree! NO PAINTED F-HOLES, or I will come for you too, you telehugging brazilian!

Yes!! No F-Hole!!!!
Will be 24,75"... I'm more Gibby man than Fender...
The only thing I found weird is: I thought it would be giant as a acoustic Gibson, but it's not much bigger than my Tele body...

Hey Ted, have you ever heard of "Funk carioca"??? It's a kind of "music" made first in Rio de Janeiro... Well, get the hip hop, make it worster... then you got it... They do contest "the smaller skirt" or "girls without panties don't pay"... Horror show, believe me... This is a tune called "creu", is the hit of this Carnival:
[youtube=425,350]http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ITC6dGjaM [/youtube]
(Creu is like a imitation of the sound of sexual penetration)

Back