Anyone up for Jam #15

Doughboy

We've kinda let the jams die down, sadly, as they were a lot of fun, imo.

I've been doing a bunch of backing tracks for myself & could post up one if anyone is interested in doing another jam?

Let me know!!!

:rock-on:

I'm in!  FInally got some recording capabilities - if I can do it in Garageband, I can participate at last.

Bagman

Did 14 ever get off the ground? Better luck this time? I might be in, depending on the track.  :cool01:

I could probably be persuaded to give it a go. I think the pause has been a good thing, it got a bit much for me at least last time around.

Justinginn said:
Did 14 ever get off the ground? Better luck this time? I might be in, depending on the track.  :cool01:

You're right, there was no 14th Jam. So my mistake, this will be Jam #14.

As for the track, I was thinking of a Santana type straight ahead track with a wee bit o' funk thrown in that would be suited for almost any type of solo style, but I'm up for suggestions.

Just bought Guitar Tracks Pro and I'm still figuring it out. But I'll give it a shot. It'll be a good way to learn.

I'm in (sadly not with the Warmoth yet . . . trying to get it wired up, but the person helping me with it is really busy gigging all over the face of the planet right now. (my cousin, guitarist for band Farewell Milwaukee . . . recently made it on to the Cities97 sampler CD!)

I really do not have much of a recording setup yet
have a recorder but need some support
but I really dig the jams that have been done and download them and play over them

YES lets do it again

Well alright!!!!! I'll whip something up in the next few days & will post it.

I'll try to make it a blend of different styles so it's more open to various tastes.

I'm thinking of a simple Sanata type progression, funk groove based drums & some kind of hip moving fretless bass line.

Let's do the latin funk thing first to get us going, then we'll do a jingle bells jam or something! :icon_jokercolor:

I'm almost done with it.

It may have a slight moving reggae bass line though, as I think it sounds kinda cool over funk drums & a Latin Santana type progression.

Even though I liked his profile picture before he changed it I agree with the frisbee cat and would like to do another jam. How were my levels last time? I am not so good at mixing.

Back