Anyone interested in custom tube amps?

Thanks guys. I'll post soundclips and video by the end of next week.

In the meantime, here's a demonstration of some heavy riffs from a song my band is working on. It was recorded with the same preamp that's in the amp that I linked here (slightly different poweramp though).

Judging by the craftwork there I'd guess it's out of my pricerange, but I may be interested.

AutoBat said:
Judging by the craftwork there I'd guess it's out of my pricerange, but I may be interested.

Sorry I didn't see this until now. Send me a PM or email at mason AT tinymaninside DOT net and we can discuss whatever you had in mind. I can do pretty much any color that you want for the head cab/metal grill. I tend to specialize in really high gain amps but I can do other styles as well. Drop me a line.

Mason

Mason Adams, I have an extra, somewhat trashed 1960's hammond L112 organ with a 40W tube amp and a small leslie without the original amp.  To get sound from the Leslie, I trashed a Crate practice amp 15W POS. I modded the hammond for a 1/4" out and ran a cord to the Crate/Leslie. It worked fine although it was not very loud.  Recently I scored a free from Craigslist 1946 Hammond CV ( the b-3's grandfather) It will be modded for a 1/4" output soon.  I would like to replace the Crate POS amp currently in the Leslie with the L112's tube amp.  Any suggestions?

Before anyone complains about trashing the organ... the keys are broken or stick, the tone wheel is locked up and the body of it is trashed. It is not one of the sought-after B-3, C-3 or M models or we would keep it.

Anybody got a ideas on how to do this?

Back