Anyone get a shipping notice for April 2020 Custom Orders

Bob Hoover Ross said:
Negative, no finish.

Thanks. I ordered a custom body and custom neck, on 15 May, both finished.  Just trying to figure timing for the rest of my parts.

Mike

I'm one step closer to a guitar. The neck arrived just after noon today.  :turtle:  :bass:

Attachments

• 20200720_155730.jpg
    20200720_155730.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 188
I just received a shipping notice. For what I don’t know LOL. I ordered 3 bodies within 2 weeks of each other.  I’m guessing it’s the unfinished Ash Strat with the NFT Floyd route. If so, Tonar get ready for a message.

Order placed May 3rd for custom neck and showcase body, both with gloss finish to be done. Still waiting...

I ordered a in stock strat replacement body june 22nd and got it yesterday. Also order a tele neck and body with some routing options on the same date range, that is still showing pending.

TBurst Std said:
I just received a shipping notice. For what I don’t know LOL. I ordered 3 bodies within 2 weeks of each other.  I’m guessing it’s the unfinished Ash Strat with the NFT Floyd route. If so, Tonar get ready for a message.
Confirmed today. It’s the unfinished Ash Strat with NFT route.

May 15 order. Custom chambered strat body with finish (basic clear satin), and custom strat neck with pau ferro fretboard and SS frets and vintage satin nitro. 

Just got shipping notification.

Mike

May 13th, unfinished Iceman body and roasted maple neck with SS frets, received shipping notice Monday.

They must be getting caught up. I placed an order July 3rd for a new neck (no finish) that's in stock. I got a notification that it shipped yesterday!

Michael

Got another notice late last week.  A finished Telecaster body will be here Friday.  Ordered same time as unfinished Strat.  Still waiting to heard about another Strat, but I place that order roughly a month later.

I believe so.  A finished Strat I ordered end of week 1 June is arriving Thursday.  I was expecting another 2-3 weeks.

I ordered a custom neck the 16:th of april, but it's still in progress ...
I guess it's nothing strange. It would normally take up to 12 weeks and now with the pandemic it's several weeks added to that, so it'll show up when it does. :icon_thumright:

Just received a custom bass neck and body ordered June 4.  Guess what I’m doing this week?

ouch i didn't order my custom body and showcase neck until july 10th, looks like i still have a long way to go.

TBurst Std said:
I believe so.  A finished Strat I ordered end of week 1 June is arriving Thursday.  I was expecting another 2-3 weeks.
Update- it says it’s arriving tomorrow

I had a few minor setbacks, but I got it finished.

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_133141_102.jpg
    IMG_20200804_133141_102.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 166
Woohoo!
Early this morning I got an email saying there's a shipment from Warmoth. Order placed on 16:th of april, so, that's almost 16 weeks.
And - VEEEEERY strangely - it now says it will be delivered tomorrow?!

A shipment from US to Sweden usually takes at least a week, often two or more, especially with the customs handling and all.

So anyway, we'll see what happens. Really looking forward to it, I might add  :laughing7:

Back