Anybody in NW Indiana?

funkyflyer

Hi guys. I am thinking about building a guitar, and was wondering if any of you live in NW Indiana, so I could actually see one of these in person. I really like the idea of being able to pick the features I want, not settling for what they (guitar manufacturers) are willing to offer, and Warmoth seems to be the way to go based on the research I've done. However, buying a guitar without ever having played one kind of worries me.
But a Rhoads stlye flying V with a reverse headstock, scalloped ebony board, SS fret wires, custom airbrushed Bloom County graphics, and a REAL Floyd as opposed to those "licenced" ones, and some DiMarzio pickups, that would be awesome. :party07:

"custom airbrushed Bloom County graphics"

I love Bloom County - but Opus and Steve Dallas on a guitar is just not cool.  :laughing7:

I know what you mean about not being able to play it before buying it. When I did mine I just took a leap and hoped it would be OK. It took years off of my life. :laughing7:

I personally would never get the Warmoth V2. The body looks way too small to me - especially for 2 humbuckers. It's not as bad with one. - Just my opinion.

Anyway - good luck with whatever you end up doing.

The only thing cooler than Opus and Steve on a guitar would be Bill the Cat, in wig and tights, rocking out on his tongue...  :laughing7:  :icon_thumright:

Xplorervoodoo said:
The only thing cooler than Opus and Steve on a guitar would be Bill the Cat, in wig and tights, rocking out on his tongue...   :laughing7:  :icon_thumright:

no no no...

Back