Another Tele Thinline!!!!

Soloshchenko

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Soloshchenko/

This link should work.

Okay not exactly "just out of the box" this one, I've actually had it for a while but time restrictions have meant working on it has been slow progress. Anyway heres my tele thinline. Flame maple top on a mahogany back, I'm currently in the middle of the second grain fill on the back. Gone for a more neutral grain fill colour rather than just go black/brown as I've never seen it done before. The neck is birdseye maple, standard thinline contour with jumbos. I'll be finishing her off in pure tung oil as I like the colour as it is now, kind of reminds me of the Les Paul Studio Premium Plus Natural (draws breath!) which I've always had a fancy for and I don't own a natural finish guitar.

Like the Les Paul I'll be going for gold hardware.

Pickups will be Seymour Duncan little 59 at the bridge and I'm 60% certain I'll be using a vintage rails at the neck for more strat like like tones.

Hope you like it, don't expect a finished pic for quite a while!!!  :icon_smile:

Attachments

• usa_lp_studiopp.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 482
That should rock out; the Thinline I just put together is actually the first I've ever owned and as a hollow body it's amazing, only previous experience was with ES-335s...

jackthehack said:
That should rock out; the Thinline I just put together is actually the first I've ever owned and as a hollow body it's amazing, only previous experience was with ES-335s...

Cool, I need to get my mits on a 335, never even tried one.

A friend of mine has an original 60s Gibson 330 his Grandfather left him. Absolutely amazing guitar. The P90s on that thing are incredible.

Back