Another Tele from woj74

woj74

Hi guys

Another project, this time a bit modified Tele. HSS stuffed. I will come with buliding details soon.

pict1159.jpg

pict1165.jpg

pict1170.jpg

pict1169.jpg

pict1151.jpg

Family album pic  :icon_smile:

Hope you like it.

Did you paint that yourself? I like how the black paint fills the contours on the back! It looks great...

Yes, just the neck, i'd say raw form of it, was made by my friend who routes stuff on CNC machine. Everything else is my job. As for Warmoth alliance with that guitar all hardware comes form Warmoth. It's actually not black but brown/black burst when you compare it to any deep black color. I know a compact-camera pic doesn't show this.

Very, very cool indeed. I too am impressed with the burst over filling in the contours. I'm especially impressed with the neck joint scallop, that is wicked....... :headbang1:
pict1165.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Its only missing one thing...a custom neck plate ala DangerousR6.   :icon_biggrin:
Yip, it sure is... :laughing7:

You convinced me, i'll speak to my friend who runs a copier, laser egraving etc. shop and you'll see. Just a bit of patience. :icon_thumright:

woj74 said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Its only missing one thing...a custom neck plate ala DangerousR6.   :icon_biggrin:

You convinced me, i'll speak to my friend who runs a copier, laser egraving etc. shop and you'll see. Just a bit of patience. :icon_thumright:

Or you could just talk to Doug.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
woj74 said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Or you could just talk to Doug.   :icon_biggrin:
I don't think he understood Brent.... :icon_scratch:

Back