Another Super Tele Project

muttznmongrelz

Low Budget "Jackson" Telecaster Project...

- Maple Board Reverse HS Jackson Style Neck w/Tuners & Nut w/"Jackson Made In USA" Logo

DSCN02201.jpg

DSCN02241.jpg

- Head Guitars Mahogany Single Humbucker Tele Body (will Oil Finish) & “Jackson” Neckplate

KTC1.jpg
KTC2.jpg

- Floyd of some type

- Humbucker...maybe a Rio Grande BBQ

Thanks. I just sold off a 1990 Robin Raider II and a 1988 Barrington BRG-884 T/C and had no plans on any NEW guitars/projects but I ran across the neck for less than $100.00 shipped and the body was $100.00 so...here I am w/a project!

Going to oil finish it. Probably "The Natural" Look again, but I may try a little grain tint. Have to see once I get the body "in hand". :)

muttznmongrelz said:
Thanks. I just sold off a 1990 Robin Raider II and a 1988 Barrington BRG-884 T/C and had no plans on any NEW guitars/projects but I ran across the neck for less than $100.00 shipped and the body was $100.00 so...here I am w/a project!

Going to oil finish it. Probably "The Natural" Look again, but I may try a little grain tint. Have to see once I get the body "in hand". :)
Get some black grain filler, it makes mahogany and black korina "pop",,,, :icon_thumright:

This is black korina, black grain filled and oiled...
BillyBoplate.jpg

Mahogany with a light touch of black grain filler...
index.php

Back