Announcement: Warmoth WarPAINT 20% off sale!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Now through May 10. Every In-Stock item that has a finish is on sale.  :headbang1:

Go here to check it out: http://www.warmoth.com/Sale.aspx

Attachments

• UW-Ad.jpg
    UW-Ad.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 353
Gah too late, but after going through 35 pages of painted bodies, I see tons of great deals!

You can set it to return up to 200 results per page, if you don't want to advance through page after page of delicious, shiny guitar bodies.

You are correct, my observant friend.  Normally, I'd have done just that, but I'm working on encouraging the early onset of arthritis in my mouse wheel finger.

What am I supposed to do with a painted guitar?  :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hopefully, W will have other events like "Alder August" or "Nekkid November" or heck, you'd prob'ly even settle for an "Ash Wednesday"  :icon_jokercolor:

The problem with any kind of "sale" event is that you teach people to wait. That's no good for business. You wanna have consistent movement. Once in a great while is ok - you may end up with a lotta stuff in stock that you really wanna get rid of before the tax man cometh, for a variety of reasons. But, telling people that you're not sure of the value of your goods is invariably bad, and that's the impression you give when you whimsically fluctuate prices.

Looks like your sale was effective.  The body gallery is a shadow of its former self.  Congrats.

I know they made me feel like a Very Important Picker. :hello2:

Thanks Warmoth.

Just when I thought I was out, they reeled me back in..

P-Bass forthcoming!  :guitaristgif:

Back