Alright, how's about this?!

ya know, I'm as 80's as there is......and there is a part of me that thinks thats cool......but I think I've outgrown that finish.

I guess those classes I'm taking are paying off  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
Kinda looks like something spiderman would play....... :laughing11:
VIP-rs.jpg

I think those finishes are cool, but they remind me too much of the Jackson Eerie Dess swirl type finishes to really go for.  I mean this in the nicest way possible..it looks cool, just not very original.  Don't get too mad, I still love Warmoth!

Soloshchenko said:
Well I love it. I'd love to see some other colours using the same technique.

I think that would look absolutely killer with a blue background and yellow swirls.

I like it too. I think that it's cool how the paint design even flows over on the edges of the guitar. Looks more like a Jackson on Soloist bodies but think of the possibilities on other guitar shapes, and like previously mentioned, other colors which we're experimenting with right now. Who knows, we keep messing around with it and we may come up with a new twist on it of our own.

Gregg said:
I like it too. I think that it's cool how the paint design even flows over on the edges of the guitar. Looks more like a Jackson on Soloist bodies but think of the possibilities on other guitar shapes, and like previously mentioned, other colors which we're experimenting with right now. Who knows, we keep messing around with it and we may come up with a new twist on it of our own.

Will this make it into the showcase Gregg?

Gregg said:

Oh please do lets us know..

Soloshchenko said:
Gregg said:

Yes, it is going into the Showcase within the next few weeks. Nope, don't know how much it will cost.

Gregg said:
Soloshchenko said:
Gregg said:

Yes, it is going into the Showcase within the next few weeks. Nope, don't know how much it will cost.

Got to get a blue one going soloist.

ZGOZZ said:
Gregg said:
Soloshchenko said:
Gregg said:

Got to get a blue one going soloist.
There's one already..
SLP97A.jpg

Gregg said:
Soloshchenko said:
Gregg said:

SLP97A.jpg

Greg what will this paint job cost?

Will you call it Appendixburst?

Spleenburst?

I like the blue better than red, but on a technical level, as a matter of execution, I respect them both.

Reminds me of this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_4

Somewhere there's a screenshot of the specific image from the game (the hole in the wall in the bathroom) but the arseholes who run the internet put it in a stupid Flash file, so of course I can't link to it.

Too bad nobody makes a pickup with a screaming, bloody human face coming out of it.

:evil4:

Back