All I want for Christmas is...

PS-15867a.JPG

That is a great color. I built this one a few years back.

I'd like a hardtail Wolfgang, with zebrawood top in clear, vintage white back. Gotoh 12 bridge. Flame maple neck and headstock, dark rosewood fretboard with block pearloid inlays.

Last edited:
Looks so awesome!

I'm finding it hard to decide what the next build will be... Tiger's Eye or Turquoise Dye.

Tiger's Eye seems to be pretty consistent from body to body that I've seen. Turquoise Dye seems to vary a lot based on the wood so probably riskier. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!! 😰
¿Por que no los dos?

but yes to answer the question, the turquoise dye does vary a lot more in photos than the other, darker, burst colors. I am happy with mine but I was worried it wasnt gonna turn out.

I did not need another guitar but the deal are so good that I couldn't walk away. I got another tele.

IMG_6907.png
If Santa is buying, I’ll take this Christmas-ready Fiesta Red and white doublebound Tele. 3.69lbs to boot.

I'm not all hot for vintage styling for the most part, but Fiesta Red with double binding gives me that special feeling.
It's a special Christmas feeling :) You just need a green pickguard with it and you're all set.

Don't play the builder when you don't have money. Dang, I think this kind of works for "Firebird replacement with functional geometry. Two leg holes and a strap horn...

Screenshot_20231222-091833-902.png

Back