Agile 3100 Clips

Cagey said:
I'm sorry; I misunderstood what you were asking.

I played my 3000 through a number of different situations. Most often, I ran it through a V-amp Pro modeller into a Carvin VT-100 power amp (12AX7s and EL34s). That fed a variety of cabinets. I have a 112 with a WGS "Veteran 30", which is their answer to a Celestion "Vintage 30", and another 112 with a WGS "British Lead", which is their answer to a Celestion "Classic Lead". I also ran that same rig into a Bugera 412 with their house speakers, I don't know what they are. I had a couple Bugera V55s here for a while, and played through those. Very nice amps, incidentally. Recommend them to anyone. Then I played the thing through one of my brother's Marshall JCM 2000s - this one being a 50 watt 112 combo with some sort of Celestion, and through another Marshall JVM something-or-other, I don't remember the model. 50 watt 212 combo, anyway. Can't remember which speakers in that, either. I don't write this stuff down <grin>

Anyway, the guitar always sounded excellent. Made all that equipment happy, Happy, HAPPY! The only combination I didn't care for was the modeller into the "Veteran 30". It sounded somewhat harsh and edgy. But, it was to be expected. That's a small voice coil speaker that was running at its design limits. A 'metal head' probably would have thought it was wonderful, but that's not me.

I dunno - I always took you to be a metalhead.

:icon_jokercolor:

Paul-less said:
Ha but seriously, want to throw those up in a different format? I don't care too much for DLing stuff...

My sig has a link  ("Test Clips" etc) to all my clips on Soundclick - it has a built-in player.

Just make sure you pick "full" for each clip and then pick "play hi-fi".

Superlizard said:
I dunno - I always took you to be a metalhead.

I don't know how you might have gotten that impression, but no. Closest I ever get to that is watching Metalocalypse on Adult Swim, which is hardly a claim to fandom. Quite the opposite, really, since that's a parody.

Back