Advice please: Wiring a Strat with a 5 way Super Switch

Bingo, this looks like it.

As long as the jumpers are on the correct terminals of the super switch for what you want to do, that should work.
Thanks so much Stratamania, really appreciate your guidance. Now I have a better understanding of guitar wiring, it's really, really cool that you helped me figure out my own custom wiring. I'll have to read those links you sent.

To wrap it up, I've added the treble bleed mod in the diagram below. Based on other articles and posts I read, they are usually wired on the volume pots between signal in and signal out lugs. Hopefully it's correct for this situation.

Really, thanks again! You're a champ!

It's time to fire up the soldering gun.

Attachments

• Diagram_v4.jpg
    Diagram_v4.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 7
I'll have to read those links you sent.
The idea was to have read them already to help you arrive at the solution. :)

To wrap it up, I've added the treble bleed mod in the diagram below. Based on other articles and posts I read, they are usually wired on the volume pots between signal in and signal out lugs. Hopefully it's correct for this situation.

That is where treble bleeds on volume pots are positioned.

Post an update and pics etc of how you get on.

The idea was to have read them already to help you arrive at the solution.

That is where treble bleeds on volume pots are positioned.

Post an update and pics etc of how you get on.

Haha, sorry I cheated a little bit. Based on what you were saying and Seymour Duncan and Jazz bass wiring diagrams, I arrived at that conclusion. But I will read them because I'd like to understand why it works the way it does and why it won't work other ways. So somewhere down the road, if I come out with another weird wiring scheme, I'll be able to put something together that may work.

I'll definitely post an update of how it works out in practice, thanks again.

I actually have 3 projects going on at the moment, after work and weekends when I can manage time. I have a partscaster that I'm putting and wiring together, just received the neck from Warmoth last week. I have to put a clearcoat on the body now.

I'm going to wire up this custom scheme that you helped solve and replace the current pickups and pickguard on Fender Highyway 1 Strat.

And I have Les Paul style guitar that I use to test out various pickups, but the volume pot is going bad, so need to replace that and a few other tweaks.

And unrelated but, I have 2 vehicles that needs moderate level of service, and I am going to need to repair it myself asap.

Back