Addition New Options for Warmoth 40th anniversary

Junaid

Hi, may I suggest additional new options for Warmoth 40th anniversary  :yourock: and since other competitors are offering many of them why not Warmoth as well and even more options, such as, but not limited to:

1- additional 25'' and 27'' scales
2- Heel adjustable wheel truss rod on 22 & 24 frets
3- Binding on 24 frets and the headstock
4- Flame maple binding material option
5- Custom inlays/ modern ring shaped and offset inlays
6- Tele, Ibanez RG and Gibson LP heel shapes option on all necks
7- Ibanez RG and Gibson LP neck pocket shapes option on all bodies
8- Set in neck joint option
9- 1/4'' laminated figured tops on carved bodies
10-Laminated rosewood fretboard option on vintage start neck
11-Fender Strat 1962 neck profile & custom neck profiles option
12-Distressed/aged finishes for necks and bodies
13-Metallic black and transparent black finishes
14-Open grain solid/transparent finishes
15-Custom body design option!

Just saying  :)

Best Regards & Happy 40th Anniversary  :rock-on:

I applaud the ideas! Some of them are things I would like to see as well. Unfortunately, a few are not physically possible, and others are so large in scope they would take years to actually accomplish...for very little ROI.

FYI, we already have the new releases for our anniversary year mapped out - one new thing every month. Some of them are new permanent offerings, and others are limited runs. All them have been under development for over a year.

Thanks for the feedback Arron. So, are we gonna see a new option every month starting from January 2020?
And when will you release the virtual Custom Neck Builder?

Junaid said:
Thanks for the feedback Arron. So, are we gonna see a new option every month starting from January 2020?
And when will you release the virtual Custom Neck Builder?

The goal is to start releasing stuff in Jan 2020.

I ain't making no timeline promises beyond that.  :icon_biggrin:

So should I be feeling hesitant to begin any new build until we see all the new things being added for 2020???

I know I’m beating a dead horse, I’ve mentioned it a lot, but I really would like to see a 24” arrow head neck, or at least a 24” paddle head.

I think the options are aspirational, but having an Ibanez RG neck pocket is a no-brainer!!! This should be prioritized.

It's a design proven to be popular. I've played on this shape since 2004 and did not miss the neck through body design a tiny bit.

Back